For a shift of 10 or more Heroes, HireApp assigns its shift supervisor, who will make sure that everything runs smoothly. The supervisor is in charge of welcoming the Heroes and instructing them where needed, providing them with a clock in & clock out codes, and overseeing the whole shift. For more complex shifts, we highly recommend including a supervisor to your shift.
Articles in this section
- Where are you currently operating?
- What are Basic, Standard, VIP staff, and what’s the difference between them?
- Can I rate workers that are working on my shift?
- How do I know the worker came to the shift?
- What is on-demand staffing?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What should I do if I am not satisfied with the worker?
- What kind of positions do you staff?
- How do I pay staff that are matched through HireApp?
- Should I offer Hero a break?