When posting a shift on HireApp, you will enter your credit card info. After the shift is completed you will be charged only for the actual hours that Hero worked. Once the transaction is done, we will pay the Hero who worked the shift. All of our payments are processed by Stripe, the most trusted and secure payment option.
Articles in this section
- Where are you currently operating?
- What are Basic, Standard, VIP staff, and what’s the difference between them?
- Can I rate workers that are working on my shift?
- How do I know the worker came to the shift?
- What is on-demand staffing?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What should I do if I am not satisfied with the worker?
- What kind of positions do you staff?
- How do I pay staff that are matched through HireApp?
- Should I offer Hero a break?